- Ability to own and self-manage multiple work-streams within a Program and associated deliverables
- Solid understanding of quantitative aspects of risk management and model risk, as well as IT infrastructure supporting the model risk management and control processes
- Clear communicator who can be self-sufficient and can quickly demonstrate senior stakeholder management skills and single-handedly run meetings & produce top-quality documentation tailored for the MD-level stakeholders and regulators
- Strong ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders / delivery teams and manage risks / issues / dependencies with keen eye for risk
- Having a ‘healthy dose’ of SME / business skills in the risk management areas and communicate at a detailed level with subject matter experts (SME’s)
- Delivering PM documentation to an exceptionally high standard e.g. SteerCo presentations, project plans at both high and detailed levels, status update reports, reports that go to central PMO teams where required, etc.
- Hands-on involvement in all areas of a project life cycle e.g. analysis, design, UAT testing, providing training, implementation
- Driving prioritization and effort estimation decisions
- Managing conflicts and guiding decision-making process
- Solid risk and regulatory program / project management experience, covering industry-wide initiatives such as FRTB, CCAR, IRRBB etc..
- A major contributor to strategic firm-wide initiatives and has managed large scale complex Risk Change Programs
- Excellent written and communication skills coupled with very strong MS Office skills
- Market / model risk experience preferable