Phyton Consulting is seeking individual with 2-5 years of Management Consulting or industry experience within KYC in Financial Services.
About the Position
- This individual will face off with our Financial Service client(s) and be an advisor to the lines of business regarding KYC.
- At our Financial Service client (s) the Consultant will liaise with multiple business line management teams to provide recommendations to develop KYC processes that follow the rules, regulations and sanctions in regards to; customer on-boarding, transformation, risk and controls, remediation and customer refresh.
- Execute and maintain KYC controls, participating in sanctions risk control.
- Review and approve high risk customers.
- Oversee the completion of Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) and specialized Due Diligence for highest risk customers.
- Process EDD exception requests from the line of business to ensure they are properly approved and tracked.
- Ensure changes are integrated into enterprise-wide country risk program.
- Maintain and continually ensure that the PEP and Sanctions lists are up to date.
- Review potential sanction hits and escalate confirmed hits.
- Assist in the self-assessment and remediation of KYC controls.
- Coordinate execution of the KYC Enterprise Risk Assessment for each line of business.
- Develop and overseeing KYC remediation plans.
- Work with management to respond to issues raised by KYC audits and examinations.
- Identify KYC training needs in the line of business, and assist with developing the presentations for the training.
- Develop and report KYC metrics and prepare management reports for the Business Risk teams.
- 2- 5 years in KYC management consulting or financial services
- CAMS certified is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and able to communicate complex ideas to all areas of the business.